Amanda S. Williamson
I became an attorney to provide legal assistance to those who rightfully need it, regardless of their circumstances.
~Amanda S. Williamson
Amanda graduated with honors from The University of Alabama in 2007 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Commerce and Business Administration. In 2010 she graduated from Cumberland School of Law where she was a member of the American Journal of Trial Advocacy. Amanda is a member of the Junior League of Birmingham and attends Canterbury Methodist Church. Amanda also enjoys playing tennis and watching Alabama football.
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University (J.D., 2010)
- American Journal of Trial Advocacy
- Scholar of Merit, Juvenile Justice Administration
- Scholar of Merit, Natural Resources Law
- University of Alabama (B.S., 2007, Magna cum laude)
Professional Memberships and Affiliations
- Alabama State Bar