Amanda S. Williamson
I became an attorney to provide legal assistance to those who rightfully need it, regardless of their circumstances.
~Amanda S. Williamson
Amanda graduated with honors from The University of Alabama in 2007 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Commerce and Business Administration. In 2010 she graduated from Cumberland School of Law where she was a member of the American Journal of Trial Advocacy. She joined Heninger Garrison Davis in 2011. Her practice focuses primarily on pharmaceutical and medical device litigation.
Outside of the courtroom Amanda enjoys playing tennis and serving her community through her church, Church of the Highlands.
- Class Action & Mass Torts
United States District Court, Northern District of Alabama, 2012
United States District Court, Middle District of Alabama, 2013
United States Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit, 2013
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University (J.D., 2010)
- American Journal of Trial Advocacy
- Scholar of Merit, Juvenile Justice Administration
- Scholar of Merit, Natural Resources Law
- University of Alabama (B.S., 2007, Magna cum laude)
Professional Memberships and Affiliations
Birmingham Bar Association
Birmingham Volunteer Lawyers Program
American Bar Association
Alabama State Bar
American Association for Justice