Brandy L. Robertson
Even though you can never take away the injury or disfigurement it is rewarding to be able to help the plaintiffs pick up the pieces and move forward with their lives the best way they can.
~Brandy L. Robertson
Brandy Robertson’s practice focuses on representing individuals in the areas of pharmaceutical and medical device litigation where she has worked on cases such as the Breast Implant Litigation, Diet Drug Litigation and Stadol. She also has a passion for representing individuals in personal injury, wrongful death and medical malpractice matters.
Brandy received her B.A. from the University of Alabama at Birmingham in Criminal Justice. She earned her J.D. from the Birmingham School of Law in 2006 where she was a member and elected Secretary of the Sigma Delta Kappa Honors Society. Brandy has worked in the legal field for 14 years first as a secretary then as a paralegal while obtaining her undergraduate degree and later her law degree.
- Class Action & Mass Torts
- Alabama, 2007
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Alabama, Bankruptcy Division
- Birmingham School of Law (J.D., 2006)
- University of Alabama at Birmingham (B.S., 2001)
- Gadsden State Community College (A.A.S., 1997)
Professional Memberships and Affiliations
- Alabama State Bar
- Birmingham Bar Association
- Alabama Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
- National Association of Legal Assistants – Certified Paralegal (2002)