M. Blair Clinton
"My goal for each client is to craft creative legal solutions that best meet their specific needs by developing a deep understanding of what makes them tick."
~M. Blair Clinton
Blair Clinton’s practice primarily involves intellectual property litigation, with a focus on patent litigation. He represents clients and inventors from around the world who wish to protect their intellectual property rights in the United States. Before graduating from Mississippi College School of Law in 2011, Blair completed both a graduate and undergraduate degree in mechanical engineering at the University of Alabama. As a graduate student, he was involved with the Industrial Assessment Center. In his capacity as lead graduate student at the IAC, Blair conducted over twenty energy audits at manufacturing facilities across the state of Alabama by preparing detailed recommendation and cost reports to help manufacturers improve productivity, reduce waste and save energy. He attributes much of his passion for invention and technological innovation to his experience with the IAC, which he characterizes as the quintessential application of his mechanical engineering education.
- Mississippi College School of Law (J.D., 2011, cum laude)
- Recipient - Merit Scholarship
- Best Paper Awards in Legal Research and Trademarks and Unfair Competition
- University of Alabama (B.S., Mechanical Engineering, 2006, cum laude)
- University of Alabama (M.S., Mechanical Engineering, 2008)
- Pi Tau Sigma International Mechanical Engineering Honor Society
- Tau Beta Pi Engineering Honor Society
Professional Memberships and Affiliations
- Alabama State Bar
- American Association for Justice
- Birmingham Bar Association