3621 Vinings Slope, Suite 4320
Atlanta, GA 30339
Phone: (404) 996-0867
Fax: (205) 326-3332
"The legal system was not designed to only serve the interests of a select few. I became an attorney to teach people about their rights and how everyone is equal in the eyes of the law. I became a plaintiff’s attorney to ensure those rights are protected."
Contact Travis Lynch
Travis practices in HGD’s Atlanta office. He works in the patent litigation division, as well as on class actions and multi-district litigation. Travis is from Phenix City, Alabama and graduated from Auburn University with a double major in History and German. After graduating from Auburn, he attended the University of Mississippi School of Law. While at Ole Miss, Travis was active with the Mississippi Law Journal and the St. Thomas More Catholic Law Society. In his last year at Ole Miss, Travis served as a legal extern for Judge Robert Q. Whitwell, 18th Chancery Court District in Mississippi, and Travis participated in the Ole Miss Law Transactional Law Clinic, advising and assisting low-income clients in forming non-profit organizations. Outside the office, Travis enjoys fishing, hunting, and hiking.
- Class Action & Mass Torts
- Intellectual Property
- Alabama, 2015 - Georgia, 2016 - United States District Court for the Northern District of Alabama, 2015 - United States District Court for the Middle District of Alabama, 2015 - United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas, 2016
- University of Mississippi School of Law (J.D., 2015, cum laude) • Mississippi Law Journal, Associate Mississippi Cases Editor - Auburn University (B.A., History and German, 2011, magna cum laude)
Professional Memberships and Affiliations
- Alabama State Bar - Georgia State Bar - American Association for Justice
Recent Publications and Presentations
- "The Problem With The Lieutenant Governor: A Legislative or Executive Position Under The Separation of Powers Clause," 84 Miss. L. J. Supra 87 (2015)