Amanda represents clients injured by harmful medical devices and drugs, defective products, and fraudulent practices. She has over a decade of experience in national products liability litigations and class actions. Amanda was recently named “Best Lawyers, Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions”. Amanda is currently serving on the Plaintiff’s Executive Committee in In re: Paraquat Products Liability Litigation where she represents farmers and others suffering from Parkinson’s Disease following exposure to the herbicide, Paraquat. Amanda’s practice also focuses on other personal injury cases including medical negligence and nursing home abuse where she has obtained multi-million dollar verdicts for her clients.
Amanda graduated with honors from The University of Alabama with a Bachelor of Science in Commerce and Business Administration. She then attended Cumberland School of Law where she was a member of the American Journal of Trial Advocacy. She joined Heninger Garrison Davis, LLC in 2011.
Outside of the courtroom Amanda enjoys playing tennis and serving her community through her church, Church of the Highlands.
- Supreme Court of Alabama
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States District Court, Northern District of Alabama
- United States District Court, Middle District of Alabama
- United States District Court, Southern District of Alabama
- United States District Court, Southern District of Illinois, pro hac vice
- United Stated District Court, Northern District of Georgia, pro hac vice
- Superior Court of the State of California, pro hac vice
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University (J.D., 2010)
- American Journal of Trial Advocacy
- Scholar of Merit, Juvenile Justice Administration
- Scholar of Merit, Natural Resources Law
- University of Alabama (B.S., 2007, Magna cum laude)
Professional memberships and affiliations
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Alabama State Bar
- Alabama Association of Justice
- Birmingham Bar Association
- Women’s Lawyers Section of Birmingham Bar Association: Past Secretary, Past Education Committee Chair