Amanda S. Williamson
Amanda graduated with honors from The University of Alabama with a Bachelor of Science in Commerce and Business Administration. She then attended Cumberland School of Law where she was a member of the American Journal of Trial Advocacy. She joined Heninger Garrison Davis, LLC in 2011.
Outside of the courtroom Amanda enjoys playing tennis and serving her community through her church, Church of the Highlands.
- Alabama, 2010 United States District Court, Northern District of Alabama, 2012 United States District Court, Middle District of Alabama, 2013 United States Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit, 2013
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University (J.D., 2010)
- American Journal of Trial Advocacy
- Scholar of Merit, Juvenile Justice Administration
- Scholar of Merit, Natural Resources Law
- University of Alabama (B.S., 2007, Magna cum laude)