While in law school, she was a member of the Alabama Law Review where she served as a Senior Editor. Before attending law school, Jeanie graduated magna cum laude from Birmingham-Southern College with a Bachelor of Arts in History and Political Science.
Jeanie is a member of The Rotaract Club of Birmingham, serves as the President of the Young Alumni Council for her alma mater, and sits on the Downtown YMCA Advisory Board. Jeanie has been recognized as a Mid-South Super Lawyer Rising Star 2016 – 2020; Best Lawyers in America “Ones To Watch” 2021; B-Metro Top Women Attorneys in Birmingham 2014-2020; B-Metro Top Lawyers in Birmingham 2016-2020.
Jeanie was also recoginzed as one of the “Women Who Shape the State of Alabama” in 2019.
- United States District Court, Northern District of Alabama, 2016
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit, 2017
- University of Alabama School of Law (J.D., 2012)
- Alabama Law Review, Senior Editor
- Bench and Bar Association
- Birmingham-Southern College (B.A. History and Political Science, 2009, magna cum laude)
Professional memberships and affiliations
- Alabama State Bar
- Alabama Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
- Birmingham Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Section
- Women Lawyers Section
Civic memberships and affiliations
- The Rotaract Club of Birmingham
- Birmingham-Southern College Young Alumni Council
- Downtown YMCA Advisory Board