Recovering from a car accident can be a painful and trying process, especially if you’re unsure how to go about filing a personal injury claim. Fortunately, the car accident lawyers at Heninger Garrison Davis, LLC is here to help you with your insurance claim or civil suit.
Our team has recovered over $3 billion for clients, received an AVVO Preeminent Rating, and has been recognized by Super Lawyers, Best Lawyers in America, Top 50 Lawyers in Alabama, ABOTA, and has partners who are board certified in Trial Advocacy. We’re confident that an Alabama car accident attorney from our firm will have the experience and skill to secure the compensation you need to get back on your feet.
Types of Car Accidents that an Alabama Lawyer Can File a Claim After
Our Alabama personal injury lawyers have handled claims for individuals injured in a variety of different types of collisions. Throughout our lengthy careers, we’ve won impressive settlements and court verdicts for clients recovering from crashes involving:
- Drunk driving
- Head-on collision
- Rear-end collision
- Hit and run
- Distracted driving
- Fatigued driving
- Automotive defects
- And more
If you’ve been involved in or sustained injury due to an accident involving one or more of the above mentioned factors, our team has got you covered. Our dedicated attorneys can investigate your collision, gather important evidence, and hold the at-fault party liable for your injuries and losses.
For a free legal consultation with a car accident lawyer serving Alabama, call us today (205) 326-3336
How Our Team Can Recover the Damages You Deserve
When you work with the Alabama car accident attorneys from our team, they’ll take several crucial steps and measures to ensure you get all the damages you’re owed. Here’s what we’ll do to obtain the best results possible for your case:
Investigate the Collision
To build a solid personal injury claim, your attorney must gather evidence that proves the offending driver should be held responsible for the losses and suffering you’ve endured. Your lawyer will analyze every piece of evidence they find, including:
- Eye-witness testimony
- Photos of the accident scene
- Footage of the incident from nearby traffic cameras
- Accident reconstructionist testimony
- Your medical bills and records
- A copy of the official crash report
Negotiate With Insurers
The first way that car accident lawyers in Alabama pursue compensation is by filing a claim with the at-fault party’s insurance company. While most accident victims receive their compensation from an auto insurer, insurance providers are always hesitant to offer full compensation to honest claimants.
A stubborn insurance company could be a problem if you were filing a claim on your own, but with Heninger Garrison Davis, LLC, on your side, negotiations will likely result in a fair settlement.
Take Your Case to Court
Although our lawyers are exceptionally talented negotiators who know how to deal with insurers, there’s always a chance that the provider will deny your claim. If that happens, we can still take your case to court. Our team has won a number of awards for their performance in the courtroom. They have what it takes to win a verdict that meets your needs.
Compensation Available to Car Accident Victims in Alabama
You may be happily surprised to find out how many different compensatory damages you could receive from a successful claim or lawsuit. Depending on the economic losses, pain, and emotional suffering you’ve experienced due to your auto accident, you could receive any of the following damages:
- Medical expenses: These damages can cover the cost of medical treatment you need now and in the future. They can also pay for emergency medical services, prescription medication, assistive devices, and rehabilitative therapy sessions.
- Vehicle repair costs: If your car was scratched, badly damaged, or totaled, these damages can be put toward the cost of your vehicle repair or replacement. Remember to save your auto repair bills and hand them over to a car accident attorney from Alabama so they can secure the correct amount of compensation on your behalf.
- Lost wages: If you suffered injuries in your accident, you’ll probably have to stay home from work for a few days or even longer. Luckily, these damages can provide the compensation you need to replace your missed paychecks.
- Decreased earning capacity: If you’ve been left with a permanent or lasting injury that’s expected to put you out of work or force you to take a less physically taxing job, these damages can make up for your decreased ability to earn money.
- Pain and suffering: Tell a car accident lawyer from our team in Alabama if you experience chronic pain, discomfort, or severe physical suffering after your collision. They’ll work hard to get the damages you need to cope with your pain and suffering.
- Emotional distress: Surviving a serious accident can be incredibly traumatic. If you’re suffering from symptoms of anxiety or post-traumatic stress due to a collision, these damages can help you get the support you need to improve your mental health.
Our car accident attorneys from Alabama know how important it is that you get the damages you need to make a full financial, physical, and mental recovery. That’s why we’ll do everything we can to maximize your compensation, including getting your claim filed on time.
Your Time to File a Claim Is Limited
Alabama Code § 6.2.38 gives you two years from the date of your crash to submit a civil suit against the at-fault driver. Failure to submit your lawsuit on time could result in a failed case, which would leave you without the compensation you need to move forward with your life.
Don’t risk your recovery and your future. Instead, get in touch with our Alabama car accident lawyers today and get an early start on your case. If you give them the time they need to do their jobs, they’ll be able to get your suit filed with time to spare.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Our Team Is Committed to the Success of Your Case
We prioritize our client’s needs above all else at Heninger Garrison Davis, LLC. That’s why we’ve recovered countless impressive settlements and received a number of awards for the work we do. To benefit from our team of highly experienced attorneys, contact us today and schedule a free consultation.
We’ll schedule a meeting between you and an Alabama car accident attorney from our team. During your consultation, they’ll ask you how the accident affected you and determine if you have grounds for an insurance claim or lawsuit. If they find that you’re entitled to take action, they’ll fight for every last penny of compensation you’re owed.